ANGLES NEMESIS Nut
Nemesis are modern barefoot chelsea boots that are easy to put on. Thanks to the all-leather upper material, it is resistant to water, which you will appreciate especially in the months when it rains or snows.
- Use: Formal and urban walking shoes
- Cut: Medium and wider feet
- Place of production: Portugal
- Origin of materials: Italy
Material and care
- Upper material: High quality smooth leather
- Lining: Microfiber textile / sheep wool insulation in WINTER version
- Sole: Rubber, 3 mm
Your shoes will last a long time with proper care.
Treat the leather regularly with balm and impregnation spray.
It is simple. Add an extra space of 5-10 mm to the foot length.
Please note that due to the insulation, there is a difference in the final length of all WINTER models by approx. 0.5 cm. We recommend ordering a size larger.
|Inner length (mm):||245||252||259||265||272||279|
|Inner width (mm):||92||93||95||97||98||100|
|Inner length (mm):||275||282||288||293||299||306|
|Inner width (mm):||102||103||104||105||106||107|
|Country of origin||Portugal|
No comments yet
ANGLES ORPHEUS Nut
ANGLES ATLAS Nut